Archeology of Photography Foundation on-line store offers reprints and APF publications (exhibition catalogues, collected essays as well as albums and photobooks based on selections of archive photographs the foundation takes care of).
Archeology of Photograhy Foundation is a first Polish institution of this kind. It was created in 2008 as an answer for the real need to protect and bring to light archives of the head Polish photographers.
The aims of the foundation:
- publishing photographers' heritage
- initiating artistic projects and research based on the archives
- digitizing and publishing on-line in the database
- archivisation and protection of negatives, positives and documents
- development of photography archivisation standards